The Lumberjack is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- A player in the world has a Wooden Token in their inventory.
Once he moves in the first time, the player will not need to have the Wooden Token in their inventory for him to respawn.
When threatened by enemies, he will defend himself by throwing hatchets.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Boreal Wood||10||Always available.||None|
|Rich Mahogany||15||Always available.||None|
|Palm Wood||15||Always available.||None|
|Crystal Wood||20||Always available.||Crystilium|
|Reinforced Wood||30||Always available.||Ersion|
|Spooky Wood||50||If Pumpking has been defeated.||None|
|Super Wood||8||Always available.||Epicness Mod|
|Flame Wood||1||If Flare Serpent has been defeated.||SacredTools|
|The Lumber Jaxe||1||Always available.||None|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Lumberjack is a useful NPC to have when building as he eliminates the need to chop down trees for wood.
- He does not sell Dynasty Wood.
Names[edit | edit source]
The Lumberjack can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Dynasty wood? Between you and me, that stuff ain't real wood!"
- "Sure cactus isn't wood, but I can still chop it with me trusty axe."
- "You wouldn't by chance have any fantasies about me.. right?"
- "I eat a bowl of woodchips for breakfast.. without any milk."
- "It's always flannel season."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The line "I eat a bowl of woodchips for breakfast.. without any milk." Is a reference to Spongebob Squarepants
History[edit | edit source]
- 0.6.0.0: introduced.